More From Iris Murdoch
- "The cry of equality pulls everyone down."
- "The priesthood is a marriage. People often start by falling in love, and they go on for years without realizing that love must change into some other love which is so unlike it that it can hardly be recognized as love at all."
- "We can only learn to love by loving."
More In Relationship
- "When one has love for God, one doesn’t feel any physical attraction to wife, children, relatives and friends. One retains only compassion for them."― Ramakrishna
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."― Dido Armstrong
- "So, I’m happy to do that because it’s a wonderful working relationship but I will be going out for pilot season for half hour work and that’s the gamble I’m taking."― Charisma Carpenter