More From Idina Menzel
- "I’m a mom – I’m lucky if I get to shower in the morning. Luckily, nail polish stays on my toes. I’ve been so bad on the upkeep, though."
- "I always use my husband’s cocoa butter stuff. He has amazing skin!"
- "My biggest project right now is trying to be a really great mom and learning how to balance family and career. I’m just trying to spend as much time with my family as I can."
More In Beauty
- "In LA, where I live, it’s all about perfectionism. Beauty is now defined by your bones sticking out of your decolletage. For that to be the standard is really perilous for women."― Alanis Morissette
- "It’s just poetry, beauty and love. How hard can that be to act?"― Robin Wright Penn
- "Death is the mother of Beauty; hence from her, alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreams and our desires."― Wallace Stevens