More From Idina Menzel
- "Everybody thinks it’s going to be so glamorous, so cool, you’re on ‘Glee,’ you know, a hit show or whatever."
- "My biggest project right now is trying to be a really great mom and learning how to balance family and career. I’m just trying to spend as much time with my family as I can."
- "I would love to play ‘Funny Girl’ or ‘Evita,’ but I idolize the women who have played those parts. I don’t know if there needs to be another version of those shows."
More In Beauty
- "I think there’s a great beauty to having problems. That’s one of the ways we learn."― Herbie Hancock
- "You will also allow me to thank the Academy for inviting me to lecture in Stockholm, for its hospitality, and for the opportunity afforded me for admiring the charm of your people and the beauty of your country."― Guglielmo Marconi
- "Part of the beauty of the show in a way is that he’s not perfect, but you can always count on him to do the right thing in a pinch. That’s why he inspires people and inspires me."― Stephen Collins