More From Idina Menzel
- "My biggest project right now is trying to be a really great mom and learning how to balance family and career. I’m just trying to spend as much time with my family as I can."
- "I’d been a wedding singer through college, but after a few years of doing my best renditions of jazz standards to clinking glasses and the sound of forks on salad, I thought, ‘Oh God, if this is all I do, I’ll never be able to live with myself.’"
- "I would love to play ‘Funny Girl’ or ‘Evita,’ but I idolize the women who have played those parts. I don’t know if there needs to be another version of those shows."
More In Beauty
- "What I want to give in the theatre is beauty, that’s what I want to give."― Dame Edith Evans
- "‘Handsome’ means many things to many people. If people consider me handsome, I feel flattered – and have my parents to thank for it. Realistically, it doesn’t hurt to be good-looking, especially in this business."― Richard Chamberlain
- "Ever since I was young I loved making things and being part of the design process."― Maria Sharapova