More From Idina Menzel
- "I’d been a wedding singer through college, but after a few years of doing my best renditions of jazz standards to clinking glasses and the sound of forks on salad, I thought, ‘Oh God, if this is all I do, I’ll never be able to live with myself.’"
- "Everybody thinks it’s going to be so glamorous, so cool, you’re on ‘Glee,’ you know, a hit show or whatever."
- "My younger sister had kids before I did, and managed to earn a master’s degree while raising them as a single parent. Now she’s a brilliant second-grade teacher. I’m in awe of her ability to juggle everything and still be a great mother."
More In Beauty
- "I believe every chess player senses beauty, when he succeeds in creating situations, which contradict the expectations and the rules, and he succeeds in mastering this situation."― Vladimir Kramnik
- "One of the basic things about a string is that it can vibrate in many different shapes or forms, which gives music its beauty."― Edward Witten
- "I think we have become obsessed with beauty and personally I’m really saddened by the way women mutilate their faces today in search of that."― Halle Berry