More From Ice T
- "The music led to the acting. But movies aren’t something you can just will yourself into. Someone has to choose you, and you have to be quite fortunate to be chosen."
- "I started rapping before anybody had ever bought a car from it. It was truly about the art form and the culture, more so than now, where it’s a successful way to make money. Back then you had to be doing it because you liked it."
- "Redemption just means you just make a change in your life and you try to do right, versus what you were doing, which was wrong."
More In Family
- "My family is my life, and I’ll never lose that."― Jessica Simpson
- "I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack."― Jodi Picoult
- "The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it’s an example of freedom from religion."― Tom Wolfe