More From Ice T
- "I started rapping before anybody had ever bought a car from it. It was truly about the art form and the culture, more so than now, where it’s a successful way to make money. Back then you had to be doing it because you liked it."
- "The music led to the acting. But movies aren’t something you can just will yourself into. Someone has to choose you, and you have to be quite fortunate to be chosen."
- "Redemption just means you just make a change in your life and you try to do right, versus what you were doing, which was wrong."
More In Family
- "I remember things that happened sixty years ago, but if you ask me where I left my car keys five minutes ago, that’s sometimes a problem."― Lou Thesz
- "Some people have a terrible stretch between family and work. It is a difficult thing to achieve."― Julie Walters
- "I think in my case, I had no choice but to have a good sense of humor. I grew up with my dad, Danny Thomas, and George Burns and Bob Hope and Milton Berle and Sid Caesar and all those guys were at our house all the time and telling jokes and making each other laugh."― Marlo Thomas