More From Ice Cube
- "I wake up at 5:30, 6 in the morning, but don’t head into the office right away. I like to hang out with my wife, talk about things, get some coffee, you know."
- "Music is where I have the most creative freedom, but I love producing. To me, that’s kind of where all the action is. You get a chance to have your hands in every aspect of a film. From picking a director, sometimes picking a writer, to the actors, the wardrobe, set design, editing, music, and marketing."
- "South Central is just who I am. Even though I have a nice house, nice family, the rest of my generation is still in South Central L.A. My cousins, my brothers, my sisters, they don’t wanna move out."
More In Home
- "For target shooting, that’s okay. Get a license and go to the range. For defense of the home, that’s why we have police departments."― James Brady
- "Snowboarding’s tough, because you’ve got to go to the mountains. For me, I love the skateboard season because I get to hangout at home and still be skating. I don’t have to travel to Norway or Japan or these crazy places to be snowboarding."― Shaun White
- "The Internet is just bringing all kinds of information into the home. There’s just a lot of distraction, a lot of competition for the parent’s voice to resonate in the children’s ears."― Phil McGraw