More From Ice Cube
- "I wake up at 5:30, 6 in the morning, but don’t head into the office right away. I like to hang out with my wife, talk about things, get some coffee, you know."
- "When I was in N.W.A. and didn’t get paid all the money I was owed, that’s when the business side of showbiz hit me."
- "Even though I have a nice house, nice family, the rest of my generation is still in South Central L.A. My cousins, my brothers, my sisters, they don’t wanna move out. They don’t want to and they don’t have the means to sustain it. That’s where my heart is and that’s what I think about all the time."
More In Home
- "It seems sensible to me that we should look to the medical profession, that over the centuries has helped us to live longer and healthier lives, to help us die peacefully among our loved ones in our own home without a long stay in God’s waiting room."― Terry Pratchett
- "I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."― Babe Ruth
- "The curious are always in some danger. If you are curious you might never come home."― Jeanette Winterson