More From Ice Cube
- "I have great people, smart people that are around me and we love the challenge. I guess it’s like climbing a mountain or building a building. It’s a challenge but you love every challenge that it brings or presents itself."
- "When I was in N.W.A. and didn’t get paid all the money I was owed, that’s when the business side of showbiz hit me."
- "Even though I have a nice house, nice family, the rest of my generation is still in South Central L.A. My cousins, my brothers, my sisters, they don’t wanna move out. They don’t want to and they don’t have the means to sustain it. That’s where my heart is and that’s what I think about all the time."
More In Home
- "The Google algorithm was a significant development. I’ve had thank-you emails from people whose lives have been saved by information on a medical website or who have found the love of their life on a dating website."― Tim Berners Lee
- "Obviously, the easiest recipes are the most successful when it comes to the home cook, because they’re not intimidated by them. If I’m doing ‘Boy Meets Grill,’ and I do something very simple like grilled hamburgers or steaks or chicken, those are the most sought-after recipes."― Bobby Flay
- "Just me onstage with a mike having an intimate relationship with the audience. I don’t get nervous for that. I just get excited."― Kevin James