More From Ibrahim Babangida
- "The reason is that till date, in spite of advances in information technology and strategies of information, the written word in the form of books still remains one of humanity’s most enduring legacies."
- "To meet the expectations of the majority of our people, and to open up new vistas of economic opportunity so that the aspirations of Nigerians can stand a fair chance of being fulfilled in a lifetime, there must be a truly committed leadership in a democratic Nigeria."
- "But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement."
More In History
- "Never in the history of fashion has so little material been raised so high to reveal so much that needs to be covered so badly."― Cecil Beaton
- "My mom was a Democrat and I was scared to death that she was gonna blow it. First I was going to hell with Monroe, and now to Republican hell with Nixon."― Tommy Rettig
- "By failing seriously to confront the most predicable economic crisis in our nation’s history, the President’s policies are committing us and our children to a diminished future."― Paul Ryan