More From Ibrahim Babangida
- "Each one of us, and, indeed, all those who aspire to national leadership must bring their own visions, views and styles to the business of reforming Nigeria, and the search for solutions."
- "The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her."
- "But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement."
More In History
- "As a state we are so uniquely positioned in so many ways. Our geography, our placement in the country, and our history positions us to be the state that propels energy efficiency as an industry."― Jennifer Granholm
- "I have the opportunity to be part of swimming history. To take the sport to a new level would be an honor for me. There’s no better time to try this than now."― Michael Phelps
- "Generally speaking, historically in this country, the care of a child has been thought of as female business."― Eddie Bernice Johnson