More From Ian Somerhalder
- "The film business creates a large amount of waste, and I’m not immune to waste in the business."
- "The quality of life is so much higher anyplace you can ski in the morning and surf in the evening – there’s something to be said for that."
- "The coming together of like-minded individuals through action is what’s needed to see wide spread change for us, our planet and its creatures."
More In Society
- "The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that’s making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?"― John Lennon
- "I’m kind of ashamed to be a celebrity. I don’t understand wanting to read about other people’s dirty laundry. I think celebrity is the biggest red herring society has ever pulled on itself."― Jude Law
- "Projecting a persuasive image of a desirable and practical future is extremely important to high morale, to dynamism, to consensus, and in general to help the wheels of society turn smoothly."― Herman Kahn