More From Iain Duncan Smith
- "By measuring the proportion of children living with the same parents from birth and whether their parents report a good quality relationship we are driving home the message that social programmes should promote family stability and avert breakdown."
- "With participation in politics so low at the moment I think Christians should ensure their views are represented at all levels and not leave it to others."
- "The BBC is locked to the reading of the economy that is run out of Ed Miliband and Ed Balls’ office. They think if only you spend and borrow more money you can create growth everywhere."
More In Marriage
- "What is marriage but prostitution to one man instead of many?"― Angela Carter
- "Look how many millions of people are underemployed or have lost their jobs. The last thing I’m going to do is play politics with their future."― Lindsey Graham
- "A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted."― Helen Rowland