More From Iain Duncan Smith
- "Due to the reliance on the old heavy industries in many parts of the country, it makes perfect sense that we need to spend more money per head of population on welfare support in Scotland."
- "If you look at the footballers, you look at our celebrity culture, we seem to be saying, ‘This is the way you want to be’. We seem to be a society that celebrates all the wrong people."
- "Over the years the political establishment has frowned if a mainstream politician mentions marriage."
More In Best
- "The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other."― Will Rogers
- "My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth."― Abraham Lincoln
- "There’s a difference between being a poseur and being someone who’s so emotionally challenged they’re kind of just doing their best to show you what they’ve got."― Billy Corgan