More From Hunter S. Thompson
- "The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason."
- "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled."
- "The trouble with Nixon is that he’s a serious politics junkie. He’s totally hooked and like any other junkie, he’s a bummer to have around, especially as President."
More In Car
- "Nobody’s ever asked me to pay for a meal before I’ve eaten it, I’ve never been pulled over just because I was driving the wrong kind of car in the wrong kind of area at the wrong time of night."― Wentworth Miller
- "Drive-in banks were established so most of the cars today could see their real owners."― E. Joseph Cossman
- "Living in Washington, you can’t take politics too seriously. I draw the line at honesty. I have no time for political hacks who say things they don’t believe because they get paid to."― Tucker Carlson