More From Hunter S. Thompson
- "In a closed society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
- "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."
- "The trouble with Nixon is that he’s a serious politics junkie. He’s totally hooked and like any other junkie, he’s a bummer to have around, especially as President."
More In Car
- "Marriage is hard work, period."― Kyle Chandler
- "There was a time in my life when I thought I had everything – millions of dollars, mansions, cars, nice clothes, beautiful women, and every other materialistic thing you can imagine. Now I struggle for peace."― Richard Pryor
- "If there was no Black Sabbath, I could still possibly be a morning newspaper delivery boy. No fun."― Lars Ulrich