More From Hulk Hogan
- "The fans know what’s happened to me over the past couple of years. I lost my family. I pretty much got devastated financially and the fans know that I’ve had some hard times – and that’s the nature of loyal fans. They want to see the people that they love and believe in get back on their feet."
- "I quit doing the movies because the wrestling was going so good and was so on fire during the ’80s and ’90s, but I was getting all these movie scripts."
- "You can have a wrestling idea, but you need to have these momentum-shifting moves. We had the Hulkamania movement, then it shifted to the beer-drinking, Stone Cold era, we reinvented the business with growing the black beard and becoming the bad guy, what’s that next level."
More In Marriage
- "Bargain… anything a customer thinks a store is losing money on."― Kin Hubbard
- "Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice. Rape, originally defined as abduction, became marriage by capture. Marriage meant the taking was to extend in time, to be not only use of but possession of, or ownership."― Andrea Dworkin
- "Women are like ovens. We need 5 to 15 minutes to heat up."― Sandra Bullock