More From Hulk Hogan
- "I’m the man that made wrestling famous."
- "The coolest thing, and I have it at home, is a huge Hulk Hogan, normal-sized pinball machine. When people come over they play it for hours. When you hit the bumpers and the bells ring it goes, ‘Oh yeah!’ The whole time you’re playing this machine it’s yelling and screaming at you, ‘What you gonna do, brother?!’ I think that’s the coolest."
- "The fans know what’s happened to me over the past couple of years. I lost my family. I pretty much got devastated financially and the fans know that I’ve had some hard times – and that’s the nature of loyal fans. They want to see the people that they love and believe in get back on their feet."
More In Marriage
- "People try much less hard to make a marriage work than they used to fifty years ago. Divorce is easier."― Mary Wesley
- "The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret."― Henny Youngman
- "My marriage was breaking up, and my marriage with Chong was breaking up. I had to come back and kind of start on my own again."― Cheech Marin