More From Hulk Hogan
- "I quit doing the movies because the wrestling was going so good and was so on fire during the ’80s and ’90s, but I was getting all these movie scripts."
- "As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don’t know what tomorrow’s going to bring."
- "I train all the time and the weird thing is I’m in the gym with people between 20 and 25 years old and I look in the mirror and I look better than they do and they are young kids – either they haven’t trained hard enough or they aren’t serious enough."
More In Marriage
- "All who consult on doubtful matters, should be void of hatred, friendship, anger, and pity."― Sallust
- "I guess you kind of got to realize that once you in a marriage, whatever it is, you gotta deal with it. Not necessarily that you got to accept it, but you have to deal with it and try your best to make it work for you, for the both of you."― Faith Evans
- "After marriage, a woman’s sight becomes so keen that she can see right through her husband without looking at him, and a man’s so dull that he can look right through his wife without seeing her."― Helen Rowland