More From Hugo Weaving
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."
- "I keep thinking I should get a phone, because everyone’s got one and it becomes increasingly difficult to exist in a society where everyone else has moved ahead and you haven’t."
- "As an actor, to play someone who’s at war with himself, that’s so interesting."
More In Romantic
- "People should have freedom in their pilgrimages and tours. They should come and visit historical monuments and sites – let’s say the sites around Iran – where they can easily engage in wide- scale contacts with others."― Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- "I love romantic comedies. I like to watch them and I like to be in them. It’s something that’s increasingly difficult to find that spark of originality that makes if different than the ones that come before."― Julia Roberts
- "My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty."― Kate Walsh