More From Hugo Weaving
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."
- "As an actor, to play someone who’s at war with himself, that’s so interesting."
- "I keep thinking I should get a phone, because everyone’s got one and it becomes increasingly difficult to exist in a society where everyone else has moved ahead and you haven’t."
More In Romantic
- "Forget romantic fiction, a survey has found that most women would rather read a good book than go shopping, have sex, or sleep."― Janet Street-Porter
- "People expect me to be dark and gloomy, then write that I’m a jolly chap, and after all, that is what I am. I think it’s a case of an absolute romantic naivety that there should be a parallel between the work and the artist."― Michael Haneke
- "French is the language that turns dirt into romance."― Stephen King