More From Hugo Weaving
- "I keep thinking I should get a phone, because everyone’s got one and it becomes increasingly difficult to exist in a society where everyone else has moved ahead and you haven’t."
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."
- "As an actor, to play someone who’s at war with himself, that’s so interesting."
More In Romantic
- "It’s good to be able to be a leading lady, to be a romantic lead, to play opposite people who are talented, and charismatic and stuff."― Heather Graham
- "I was married when I was 17. I knew nothing. I was full of romance."― Gloria Swanson
- "I like to write with people I have a relationship with; otherwise it’s kind of scary, and you hold back because you don’t want to pour your guts out to someone you never met."― Miranda Lambert