More From Hugo Weaving
- "As an actor, to play someone who’s at war with himself, that’s so interesting."
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."
- "I keep thinking I should get a phone, because everyone’s got one and it becomes increasingly difficult to exist in a society where everyone else has moved ahead and you haven’t."
More In Romantic
- "There were two sides to David Lean: on the one side, he was kind of a rather stiff, disciplined Englishman. And then he had this kind of romantic side to him. I think being true to both sides of your nature is important."― John Boorman
- "I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right."― Halle Berry
- "The telephone, which interrupts the most serious conversations and cuts short the most weighty observations, has a romance of its own."― Virginia Woolf