More From Hugo Weaving
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."
- "As an actor, to play someone who’s at war with himself, that’s so interesting."
- "I keep thinking I should get a phone, because everyone’s got one and it becomes increasingly difficult to exist in a society where everyone else has moved ahead and you haven’t."
More In Romantic
- "The romantic idea is that everybody around a writer must suffer for his talent. I think a writer is a citizen of humanity, part of his nation, part of his family. He may have to make some compromises."― Irwin Shaw
- "There is as much wisdom in listening as there is in speaking – and that goes for all relationships, not just romantic ones."― Daniel Dae Kim
- "It’s easier to write from my own life, and it’s also more fun. I always write about relationships, for instance, whether they’re romantic relationships, friendships, encounters… there’s always a lesson to be learned from them."― Jason Mraz