More From Hugh Hefner
- "If you let society and your peers define who you are, you’re the less for it."
- "I’m very comfortable with the nature of life and death, and that we come to an end. What’s most difficult to imagine is that those dreams and early yearnings and desires of childhood and adolescence will also disappear. But who knows? Maybe you become part of the eternal whatever."
- "I was very influenced by the musicals and romantic comedies of the 1930s. I admired Gene Harlow and such, which probably explains why, since the end of my marriage, I’ve dated nothing but a succession of blondes."
More In Religion
- "I’m just confused as to where we lost that in America because it is everyone’s God-given right to think the way they think and that’s fine. That’s why our ancestors came here to America, to believe what they want, pray how they want and follow a religion with whoever they want."― Angie Harmon
- "Organized religion provides a model of the way all organizations, from the state down to the village garden club, end a price in terms of a member’s freedom of thought and action."― Robert Shea
- "There was no religion in my life growing up. Did God invent us or did we invent God?"― Eddie Izzard