More From Hugh Hefner
- "I am in very good health. I’ve never felt better."
- "My folks were raised pure prohibitionist. They were very good people, with high moral standards – but very repressed. There was no hugging and kissing in my home."
- "I always say now that I’m in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde."
More In Religion
- "We must not enable anyone to impose his personal view regarding religion on others by force, oppression, or pressure."― Shirin Ebadi
- "In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "I have sung for Americans of every political persuasion, and I am proud that I never refuse to sing to an audience, no matter what religion or color of their skin, or situation in life."― Pete Seeger