More From Hugh Hefner
- "I always say now that I’m in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde."
- "If you let society and your peers define who you are, you’re the less for it."
- "My folks were raised pure prohibitionist. They were very good people, with high moral standards – but very repressed. There was no hugging and kissing in my home."
More In Religion
- "I was up late last night yapping about the elections on CNN and up early this morning doing the same thing in my daughter’s kindergarten class."― Tucker Carlson
- "Government needs to stay out of the religion business altogether."― Michael Newdow
- "I won’t take my religion from any man who never works except with his mouth."― Carl Sandburg