More From Hugh Hefner
- "I was very influenced by the musicals and romantic comedies of the 1930s. I admired Gene Harlow and such, which probably explains why, since the end of my marriage, I’ve dated nothing but a succession of blondes."
- "My folks were raised pure prohibitionist. They were very good people, with high moral standards – but very repressed. There was no hugging and kissing in my home."
- "I always say now that I’m in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde."
More In Religion
- "And religion causes most of the problems, war, and economics of course, and study your history or you’re going to repeat it; and if you’re burning a Harry Potter book you need some serious counseling, you don’t get it, you’re missing the whole point."― Michael Berryman
- "Religion often partakes of the myth of progress that shields us from the terrors of an uncertain future."― Frank Herbert
- "The cinema began with a passionate, physical relationship between celluloid and the artists and craftsmen and technicians who handled it, manipulated it, and came to know it the way a lover comes to know every inch of the body of the beloved. No matter where the cinema goes, we cannot afford to lose sight of its beginnings."― Martin Scorsese