More From Hubert H. Humphrey
- "It was once said that the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the handicapped."
- "Freedom is the most contagious virus known to man."
- "Unfortunately, our affluent society has also been an effluent society."
More In Friendship
- "From an early age I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting."― Adam Clayton
- "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."― Charles Caleb Colton
- "True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation."― George Washington