More From Hubert H. Humphrey
- "Today we know that World War II began not in 1939 or 1941 but in the 1920’s and 1930’s when those who should have known better persuaded themselves that they were not their brother’s keeper."
- "Leadership in today’s world requires far more than a large stock of gunboats and a hard fist at the conference table."
- "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
More In Friendship
- "Good fellowship and friendship are lasting, rational and manly pleasures."― William Wycherley
- "Madam, I have been looking for a person who disliked gravy all my life; let us swear eternal friendship."― Sydney Smith
- "True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing."― Baltasar Gracian