More From Howard Stern
- "I’m sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don’t think there’s any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock."
- "If you’re a Christian you don’t sit there and worry about what somebody else is doing, if they’re happy and they’re committed in a relationship."
- "Yes, I believe blue material is funny, but if that’s all you’ve got, you’re dead in the water. It’s not good."
More In Famous
- "When I first became famous, I didn’t know if I could go where I wanted to because I didn’t know how people were going to act. Some folks would scream and holler, and I didn’t know what to do with that."― Jill Scott
- "What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous."― Voltaire
- "When you become famous, being famous becomes your profession."― James Carville