More From Howard Stern
- "Yes, I believe blue material is funny, but if that’s all you’ve got, you’re dead in the water. It’s not good."
- "If you’re a Christian you don’t sit there and worry about what somebody else is doing, if they’re happy and they’re committed in a relationship."
- "I’m sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don’t think there’s any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock."
More In Famous
- "I always regarded people who want fame with a lot of suspicion. Unless you have a product to sell, I don’t know why anyone would want to be famous. I can’t imagine what need that would fill."― Jessica Cutler
- "Nothing in life prepares you to be famous."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "Fame is something I think happens as a result of trying to do good work. If you’re trying to be famous, your work usually suffers."― Justin Theroux