More From Howard Gardner
- "I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available."
- "I need to add that my work on multiple intelligences received a huge boost in 1995 when Daniel Goleman published his book on emotional intelligence. I am often confused with Dan. Initially, though Dan and I are longtime friends, this confusion irritated me."
More In Positive
- "I genuinely don’t feel that anything that’s been written or said about me has overshadowed my music, and that’s the most important thing as far as I’m concerned."― Norah Jones
- "I have a treadmill, and I work out with my trainer, Julie Diamond, as often as possible. She’s so positive."― Emily Deschanel
- "There’s a fine line between stubbornness and the positive side of that, which is dogged determination."― Jeb Bush