More From Howard Gardner
- "I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available."
- "I need to add that my work on multiple intelligences received a huge boost in 1995 when Daniel Goleman published his book on emotional intelligence. I am often confused with Dan. Initially, though Dan and I are longtime friends, this confusion irritated me."
More In Positive
- "Where men of judgment creep and feel their way, The positive pronounce without dismay."― William Cowper
- "A variety of national and international studies indicate that the broad-based deployment of information technology can have a substantial impact on our nation’s economic productivity and growth as well as the educational and social success of our citizens."― Tim Holden
- "The result is – document destruction – we’re really not going to be able to prove beyond a truth the negatives and some of the positive conclusions that we’re going to come to. There will be always unresolved ambiguity here."― David Kay