More From Howard Gardner
- "I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available."
- "I need to add that my work on multiple intelligences received a huge boost in 1995 when Daniel Goleman published his book on emotional intelligence. I am often confused with Dan. Initially, though Dan and I are longtime friends, this confusion irritated me."
More In Positive
- "Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls."― Mother Teresa
- "If I can inspire someone to go in a positive way and pursue a dream, it can only be good."― Parminder Nagra
- "A year or so ago I went through all the people in my life and asked myself: does this person inspire me, genuinely love me and support me unconditionally? I wanted nothing but positive influences in my life."― Mena Suvari