More From Howard Gardner
- "I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available."
- "Kids go to school and college and get through, but they don’t seem to really care about using their minds. School doesn’t have the kind of long term positive impact that it should."
More In Intelligence
- "Strategic thinkers were naturally rattled to find this outsider fooling around with their work. They had been thinking strategically when Reagan was just another movie actor playing opposite a chimpanzee, for heaven’s sake. They think Reagan is too naive, too innocent, to grasp the intellectual complexities of cold war strategy."― Russell Baker
- "The United States has done more for the war crimes tribunal than any other country in the world. We’re turning over all the information we have, including intelligence information."― Warren Christopher
- "Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence."― Ambrose Bierce