More From Howard Gardner
- "I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available."
- "Kids go to school and college and get through, but they don’t seem to really care about using their minds. School doesn’t have the kind of long term positive impact that it should."
More In Intelligence
- "The intelligent man who is proud of his intelligence is like the condemned man who is proud of his large cell."― Simone Weil
- "Much of today’s public anxiety about science is the apprehension that we may forever be overlooking the whole by an endless, obsessive preoccupation with the parts."― Lewis Thomas
- "It’s a funny old world."― Margaret Thatcher