More From Howard Gardner
- "Kids go to school and college and get through, but they don’t seem to really care about using their minds. School doesn’t have the kind of long term positive impact that it should."
- "I need to add that my work on multiple intelligences received a huge boost in 1995 when Daniel Goleman published his book on emotional intelligence. I am often confused with Dan. Initially, though Dan and I are longtime friends, this confusion irritated me."
More In Environmental
- "In a finite world this means that the per capita share of the world’s goods must steadily decrease."― Garrett Hardin
- "This is absolutely bizarre that we continue to subsidize highways beyond the gasoline tax, airlines, and we don’t subsidize, we don’t want to subsidize a national rail system that has environmental impact."― Joe Biden
- "No one should be able to enter a wilderness by mechanical means."― Garrett Hardin