More From Horace
- "Money is a handmaiden, if thou knowest how to use it; a mistress, if thou knowest not."
- "Strange – is it not? That of the myriads who Before us passed the door of Darkness through, Not one returns to tell us of the road Which to discover we must travel too."
- "To have a great man for a friend seems pleasant to those who have never tried it; those who have, fear it."
More In Anger
- "Anger and hate against one we love steels our hearts, but contempt or pity leaves us silent and ashamed."― Edgar Rice Burroghs
- "Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world."― William Shenstone
- "No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched."― George Jean Nathan