More From Hope Davis
- "The network shows tend to be run, in general, in my experience, by committee, and it’s hard for actors and writers to do their jobs."
- "When my dad needed a shirt ironed, he would yell downstairs to my mother, who would drop everything and iron his shirt."
- "Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family’s cottage in Maine. It’s on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing."
More In Travel
- "Is Walt turning over in his grave? A man named Joe Roth runs Disney right now-he gave me the go-ahead and total freedom to do whatever I wanted to do."― Tim Robbins
- "I can’t wait to start something up myself that is actually about giving unsigned bands the exposure they deserve, especially when they travel so far to play the smallest gig they’ve ever played in their lives."― Dan Hawkins
- "I think all the great studio filmmakers are dead or no longer working. I don’t put myself, my friends, and other contemporary filmmakers in their category. I just see us doing some work."― Martin Scorsese