More From Hope Davis
- "But I think Hillary Clinton is one of the most amazing women of this time."
- "Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family’s cottage in Maine. It’s on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing."
- "The network shows tend to be run, in general, in my experience, by committee, and it’s hard for actors and writers to do their jobs."
More In Travel
- "I think family is very important in West Virginia and has long been so because the mountains made travel difficult in the past, and family members had to depend on each other."― David Selby
- "I made 22 million in 14 years… with taxes, and travel and everything else, it gets blown out the window… which is why I still need to work."― Boomer Esiason
- "A wise traveler never despises his own country."― William Hazlitt