More From Hope Davis
- "I was never the ingenue, so hopefully that’ll make it easier to age and still work. I know a lot of actors who are really dissatisfied with where they’re at even though some of them are huge stars and I feel like, ‘Oh, my God, you’re at the top.’ Something interesting will come. It always does. I have faith."
- "The network shows tend to be run, in general, in my experience, by committee, and it’s hard for actors and writers to do their jobs."
- "Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family’s cottage in Maine. It’s on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing."
More In Travel
- "Once you’re in the game and it’s a part of your life, you never want to leave it. But you have to be committed to be able to travel and do the things you need to do to be successful in whatever role you’re doing."― Joe Sakic
- "My ideal travel companions are my surfboard, wetsuit, and guitar."― Alexander Ludwig
- "I have found adventure in flying, in world travel, in business, and even close at hand… Adventure is a state of mind – and spirit."― Jacqueline Cochran