More From Honore de Balzac
- "Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love."
- "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."
- "Love is the poetry of the senses."
More In Society
- "It’s about time that society accepts people for who they are."― Kesha
- "We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society."― Angela Davis
- "The weapons were conceived and created by a small band of physicists and chemists; they remain a cataclysmic threat to the whole of human society and the natural environment."― Barry Commoner