More From Honore de Balzac
- "All humanity is passion; without passion, religion, history, novels, art would be ineffectual."
- "A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories."
- "No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman."
More In Love
- "Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved."― Erich Fromm
- "When you start falling for somebody and you can’t stop thinking about when you’re going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected."― Orlando Bloom
- "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do."― David Wilkerson