More From Hillary Clinton
- "There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who’ve historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want."
- "Whether a woman’s running for office or she’s supporting her husband who’s running for office and she gets criticised for wearing open-toed shoes or for the colour of her coat, there’s just a lot of history that you bear if you are a woman who puts herself out in the political arena."
- "Well I think in a marriage you have to be honest and ask yourself, you know, what is my role? What is my responsibility?"
More In Family
- "The God who existed before any religion counts on you to make the oneness of the human family known and celebrated."― Desmond Tutu
- "In truth, I am a single mother. But I don’t feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends."― Padma Lakshmi
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."― Janet Jackson