More From Hillary Clinton
- "Egypt has been a partner of the United States over the last 30 years, has been instrumental in keeping the peace in the Middle East between Egypt and Israel, which is a critical accomplishment that has meant so much to so many people."
- "Every marriage is a mystery to me, even the one I’m in. So I’m no expert on it."
- "I was in civil society long before I was ever in politics or my husband was ever even elected president."
More In Family
- "Later, my father died up in Marysville. So, my mother and I got in the car and came down to Hollywood."― Marc Davis
- "Given my last position, that I was the first U.S attorney post 9/11 in New Jersey, I understand acutely the pain and sorrow and upset of the family members who lost loved ones that day at the hands of radical Muslim extremists. And their sensitivities and concerns have to be taken into account."― Chris Christie
- "You know, my family stood for something that they believed in, and I wasn’t about to turn my back on them."― Rafael Palmeiro