More From Hillary Clinton
- "Wealthy women have rights in every country. And poor women don’t."
- "I mean, honestly, we have to be clear that the life for many Afghan women is not that much different than it was a hundred years ago, 200 years ago. The country has lived with so much violence and conflict that many people, men and women, just want it to be over."
- "You know, everybody has setbacks in their life, and everybody falls short of whatever goals they might set for themselves. That’s part of living and coming to terms with who you are as a person."
More In Best
- "There’s a difference between being a poseur and being someone who’s so emotionally challenged they’re kind of just doing their best to show you what they’ve got."― Billy Corgan
- "After all it is those who have a deep and real inner life who are best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life."― Evelyn Underhill
- "Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys are simply the best band that ever was."― George Strait