More From Hillary Clinton
- "This is a moment in history where it is almost hard to catch your breath."
- "I learned some valuable lessons about the legislative process, the importance of bipartisan cooperation and the wisdom of taking small steps to get a big job done."
- "I am someone who hopes for the best and prepares for the worst."
More In Best
- "To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it."― Samuel Butler
- "You always hear the phrase, money doesn’t buy you happiness. But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. I got a new car because the old one’s lease expired."― Sergey Brin
- "There is no end of craving. Hence contentment alone is the best way to happiness. Therefore, acquire contentment."― Sivananda