More From Hillary Clinton
- "If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."
- "The nuclear arsenal that Pakistan has, I believe is secure. I think the government and the military have taken adequate steps to protect that."
- "I, for one, respect those who believe with all their hearts and conscience that there are no circumstances under which any abortion should ever be available."
More In Time
- "As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears."― John Locke
- "Mom and Dad were married 64 years. And if you wondered what their secret was, you could have asked the local florist – because every day Dad gave Mom a rose, which he put on her bedside table. That’s how she found out what happened on the day my father died – she went looking for him because that morning, there was no rose."― Mitt Romney
- "And as a character, what I found very inspiring about playing Dharma, especially at that time, is that the women on television were more neurotic than they were free. And I thought, this is a rare bird and this is unique on television and I think it’s really refreshing."― Jenna Elfman