More From Hillary Clinton
- "In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change."
- "You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person."
- "I think we have to face the reality that in a society where there is a legitimate threat of terrorism, not being able to see one’s face, not being able to have some sense of communication in that way, is for many societies a challenge."
More In Men
- "I know there is a Supreme Being who rules the affairs of men and whose goodness and mercy have always followed the American people, and I know He will not turn from us now if we humbly and reverently seek His powerful aid."― Grover Cleveland
- "Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels – men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves."― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley