More From Hillary Clinton
- "Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We’re saying that for America to get back on track, we’re probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
- "You know, everybody has setbacks in their life, and everybody falls short of whatever goals they might set for themselves. That’s part of living and coming to terms with who you are as a person."
- "The need for peace in Northern Ireland goes well beyond political stability. It now speaks to regional Europe and even global stability."
More In Change
- "I’ve had two children. I’ve had three boyfriends. I’ve had a lot of things happen that can change your opinions and values and philosophies."― Erykah Badu
- "I can’t change overnight into a serious literary author. You can’t compare apples to oranges. William Faulkner was a great literary genius. I am not."― John Grisham
- "Men may change their climate, but they cannot change their nature. A man that goes out a fool cannot ride or sail himself into common sense."― Joseph Addison