More From Hillary Clinton
- "Sometimes overturning brutal regimes takes time and costs lives. I wish it weren’t so. I really, really do."
- "I think that if you live long enough, you realize that so much of what happens in life is out of your control, but how you respond to it is in your control. That’s what I try to remember."
- "In almost every profession – whether it’s law or journalism, finance or medicine or academia or running a small business – people rely on confidential communications to do their jobs. We count on the space of trust that confidentiality provides. When someone breaches that trust, we are all worse off for it."
More In Change
- "Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action."― Mother Teresa
- "All cities do face similar, significant trends in the future… most importantly global warming and climate change."― Cate Blanchett
- "But I think it’s more that when you’re young, you’re invincible, you’re immortal – or at least you think you are. The possibilities are limitless, you’re inventing the future. Then you get older and suddenly you have a history. It’s fixed. You can’t change anything. I find that a bit disturbing, to be honest."― Damien Hirst