More From Hillary Clinton
- "In almost every profession – whether it’s law or journalism, finance or medicine or academia or running a small business – people rely on confidential communications to do their jobs. We count on the space of trust that confidentiality provides. When someone breaches that trust, we are all worse off for it."
- "I feel very lucky because of my parents and then my education, the opportunities that I’ve had, so I would like to continue working to improve lives for others."
- "I think we have to face the reality that in a society where there is a legitimate threat of terrorism, not being able to see one’s face, not being able to have some sense of communication in that way, is for many societies a challenge."
More In Change
- "A State without the means of some change is without the means of its conservation."― Edmund Burke
- "Only God who made us can touch us and change us and save us from ourselves."― Billy Graham
- "As far as I’m aware, everybody in the shadow cabinet accepts that there’s a compelling case on climate change and a strong scientific case."― William Hague