More From Hillary Clinton
- "I, for one, respect those who believe with all their hearts and conscience that there are no circumstances under which any abortion should ever be available."
- "In the aftermath of September 11, and as the 9/11 Commission report so aptly demonstrates, it is clear that our intelligence system is not working the way that it should."
- "Whether a woman’s running for office or she’s supporting her husband who’s running for office and she gets criticised for wearing open-toed shoes or for the colour of her coat, there’s just a lot of history that you bear if you are a woman who puts herself out in the political arena."
More In Politics
- "I can’t get a relationship to last longer than it takes to make copies of their tapes."― Margaret Smith
- "But being in the closet uniquely assisted me in politics. From my first run for the state legislature until my election as governor, all too often I was not leading but following my best guess at public opinion."― James McGreevey
- "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."― H. L. Mencken