More From Hillary Clinton
- "In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change."
- "I am shocked at how much time I spend in the White House. I mean, you know, for people on the outside, the idea of going to the White House for a meeting must seem like the most important, serious, even glamorous kind of thing to do."
- "I learned some valuable lessons about the legislative process, the importance of bipartisan cooperation and the wisdom of taking small steps to get a big job done."
More In Politics
- "When we talk about safety and security of the American people, politics falls aside pretty quickly."― Bill Frist
- "I have a desire to create more film, more beauty, more art, more love, but I don’t feel desperate. It’s not about creating or building a career."― Lisa Bonet
- "When you look at our world, the truth is that we’re all under the influence of politics."― Roland Joffe