More From Hillary Clinton
- "The first lesson I’ve learned is that no matter what you do in your life, you have to figure out your own internal rhythms – I mean, what works for you doesn’t necessarily work for your friend."
- "I don’t think feminism, as I understand the definition, implies the rejection of maternal values, nurturing children, caring about the men in your life. That is just nonsense to me."
- "Every marriage is a mystery to me, even the one I’m in. So I’m no expert on it."
More In Politics
- "I’m not going to talk like I know about politics, because I’m a total amateur, but maybe I can be a spokesperson for people who aren’t normally interested in politics."― Bjork
- "If the United States of America or Britain is having elections, they don’t ask for observers from Africa or from Asia. But when we have elections, they want observers."― Nelson Mandela
- "Anyone in politics would like to have great economic numbers."― Terry McAuliffe