More From Hillary Clinton
- "I am shocked at how much time I spend in the White House. I mean, you know, for people on the outside, the idea of going to the White House for a meeting must seem like the most important, serious, even glamorous kind of thing to do."
- "I’ve had extraordinary good luck with my health, other than a broken elbow."
- "I am someone who hopes for the best and prepares for the worst."
More In Home
- "Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is."― Charles M. Schulz
- "I really like having a life outside work. I sometimes wish I did more career stuff and was in that Hollywood scene a bit more. But Toronto’s my home."― Rachel McAdams
- "I got a telegraph from my mother who said that my step-father had had a heart attack, come home and earn a living. So I went back to England and the only thing I knew to earn any cash was through hairdressing."― Vidal Sassoon