More From Hillary Clinton
- "If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."
- "I think we have to face the reality that in a society where there is a legitimate threat of terrorism, not being able to see one’s face, not being able to have some sense of communication in that way, is for many societies a challenge."
- "The need for peace in Northern Ireland goes well beyond political stability. It now speaks to regional Europe and even global stability."
More In Change
- "Cats don’t like change without their consent."― Roger Caras
- "For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."― Steve Jobs
- "If we don’t like what the Republicans do, we need to get in there and change it."― Medgar Evers