More From Hillary Clinton
- "The worst thing that can happen in a democracy – as well as in an individual’s life – is to become cynical about the future and lose hope."
- "It is past time for women to take their rightful place, side by side with men, in the rooms where the fates of peoples, where their children’s and grandchildren’s fates, are decided."
- "In my family, we were Americans, we were Republicans and we were Methodists."
More In Change
- "I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that."― Gillian Anderson
- "Racism cannot be cured solely by attacking some of the results it produces, like discrimination in housing or in education."― Sargent Shriver
- "One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people’s minds."― Frank Zappa