More From Hilary Duff
- "My relationship with my mom is so amazing. We never got to have that stage that people go through, like when you’re 13 and you think you’re too cool for your parents. When you’re embarrassed by them and stuff. We never went through that because I was constantly working and she constantly had to be there."
- "Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone’s uniqueness. I like the way that sounds."
- "I love my mom. I totally look up to her, and she just doesn’t let anybody take advantage of me. People might call that a stage mom."
More In Mom
- "I’m not a figurehead for anything. I was a single mom with two kids. What else was I going to do? It was either be in a band or be a waitress."― Chrissie Hynde
- "My mom is still yelling at me because she needs more autographed pictures."― Ashton Kutcher
- "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children."― Jessica Lange