More From Hilary Duff
- "My relationship with my mom is so amazing. We never got to have that stage that people go through, like when you’re 13 and you think you’re too cool for your parents. When you’re embarrassed by them and stuff. We never went through that because I was constantly working and she constantly had to be there."
- "My mom taught me not to talk about money."
- "I pop gum. My parents get so annoyed with me. I know my dad wishes he never taught me how to do that."
More In Mom
- "I like to work. The self-esteem and satisfaction that I get from working makes me a better person, which makes me a better mom. I feel lucky because I have the luxury of working only one or two days a week."― Cindy Crawford
- "As I wrote, I found that Aibileen had some things to say that really weren’t in her character. She was older, soft-spoken, and she started showing some attitude."― Kathryn Stockett
- "I had ridiculous amounts of energy. Mom’s like, you’re driving me crazy – do you want to try gymnastics? From the moment I started it, I loved it and it kind of was like storybook from there."― Alicia Sacramone