More From Hilary Duff
- "I love my mom. I totally look up to her, and she just doesn’t let anybody take advantage of me. People might call that a stage mom."
- "My mom taught me not to talk about money."
- "It’s not attractive when girls get superskinny. Guys don’t like it. Girls don’t like you as much. You lose some happiness when that’s all you think about."
More In Mom
- "One of my most sentimental items is my grandmother’s engagement ring that my mom gave me a few years ago. It’s a Victorian-style setting that’s closed in the back, so it doesn’t sparkle the way diamonds do now. I wear it as a pendant."― Georgina Chapman
- "I’m a flamboyant type of guy, a cooler version of Liberace."― Usher
- "I have a chaperone everywhere I go – my mom."― Shawn Johnson