More From Hilary Duff
- "I love my mom. I totally look up to her, and she just doesn’t let anybody take advantage of me. People might call that a stage mom."
- "It’s not attractive when girls get superskinny. Guys don’t like it. Girls don’t like you as much. You lose some happiness when that’s all you think about."
- "My relationship with my mom is so amazing. We never got to have that stage that people go through, like when you’re 13 and you think you’re too cool for your parents. When you’re embarrassed by them and stuff. We never went through that because I was constantly working and she constantly had to be there."
More In Funny
- "I had everything I’d hoped for, but I wasn’t being myself. So I decided to be honest about who I was. It was strange: The people who loved me for being funny suddenly didn’t like me for being… me."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "If I’m in something funny, I like to try and find some kind of serious line in it that people can relate to."― Ron Livingston
- "I’ve never set out to write a funny movie or be a funny comedian as a woman. I am a woman. I don’t really have a choice in the matter. My goal is just to be funny."― Maya Rudolph