More From Hilary Duff
- "Every week I read about myself in a magazine, about something that I haven’t done or some place that I’ve never been or don’t even know. It’s just gossip, rumors, egos, and politics."
- "I love my mom. I totally look up to her, and she just doesn’t let anybody take advantage of me. People might call that a stage mom."
- "My mom taught me not to talk about money."
More In Funny
- "I have a new little stray dog that I’ve had for about a month now. His name is Mikey Mohawk – he’s this little terrier with a natural Mohawk. My friend found him hit by a car on Pico Boulevard."― Krysten Ritter
- "I actually went to see ‘Rushmore,’ and I came late, and I missed myself. It was great, that scene. I caught that scene the other day on TV, funny enough, the first scene that you see with Jason Schwartzman and myself, where we talk about his grades. That’s a brilliant scene, and I have to say, we play it brilliantly."― Brian Cox
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."― David Zucker