More From Hilary Duff
- "My mom taught me not to talk about money."
- "Every week I read about myself in a magazine, about something that I haven’t done or some place that I’ve never been or don’t even know. It’s just gossip, rumors, egos, and politics."
- "I pop gum. My parents get so annoyed with me. I know my dad wishes he never taught me how to do that."
More In Funny
- "Movies either work or they don’t work and they’re either funny or they’re not and we work very hard. To achieve that kind of work is really kind of delicate stitching."― Ivan Reitman
- "I never know when I am being funny, and the other way too. I don’t think you can think about that. I don’t think you can try to be funny. Some people are just funny."― Christopher Walken
- "I have no idea what I’m going to say when I stand up to give a toast. But I do know that anything I say I find funny."― Don Rickles