More From Henry Rollins
- "When people hold you in high esteem, it’s very delicate relationship. When they meet you they’re putting all their chips up. It’s make or break."
- "I have always thought that change you can see and feel is best."
- "Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."
More In Morning
- "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."― Rosalind Russell
- "There is both a skill factor and an effort factor in dream recall. People can develop dream recall skills, such as lying still in the morning and writing down whatever comes to mind."― Henry Reed
- "The one ironclad rule is that I have to try. I have to walk into my writing room and pick up my pen every weekday morning."― Anne Tyler