More From Henry Reed
- "Dreams seem to have a will of their own."
- "Dream study impacts culture. We are put in touch with the inner poet who dreams. We hear our inner, subjective response to the outer world. That helps spiritualize our lives."
- "People don’t think their dreams amount to much, but when I ask them to examine them for common themes, they surprise themselves at how accurate they are! They see that their dreams have value."
More In Death
- "That which is so universal as death must be a benefit."― Friedrich Schiller
- "Time rushes towards us with its hospital tray of infinitely varied narcotics, even while it is preparing us for its inevitably fatal operation."― Tennessee Williams
- "Well, to the people who pray for me to not only have an agonising death, but then be reborn to have an agonising and horrible eternal life of torture, I say, ‘Well, good on you. See you there.’"― Christopher Hitchens