More From Henry Reed
- "It makes a difference what we choose to experience during sleep. Many of us think of sleep as a chance to get away from it all. But sleep is also a chance to return to the joys of our spiritual heritage – our universal awareness."
- "The things that concern us during the day are going to influence what we experience during the night."
- "It is easier to learn to interpret dreams if you have a reason to use them for something constructive. You apply your dream insights to making constructive changes in your life."
More In Death
- "I was ready to quit music. It felt to me like music equalled death."― Dave Grohl
- "Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity."― John Milton
- "I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."― Robert Fulghum