More From Henry Miller
- "Why are we so full of restraint? Why do we not give in all directions? Is it fear of losing ourselves? Until we do lose ourselves there is no hope of finding ourselves."
- "No man is great enough or wise enough for any of us to surrender our destiny to. The only way in which anyone can lead us is to restore to us the belief in our own guidance."
- "When one is trying to do something beyond his known powers it is useless to seek the approval of friends. Friends are at their best in moments of defeat."
More In Money
- "This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country."― Clint Eastwood
- "I’m happy without money."― Heath Ledger
- "Talk to people in their own language. If you do it well, they’ll say, ‘God, he said exactly what I was thinking.’ And when they begin to respect you, they’ll follow you to the death."― Lee Iacocca