More From Henry Miller
- "Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense."
- "We live in the mind, in ideas, in fragments. We no longer drink in the wild outer music of the streets – we remember only."
- "Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."
More In Money
- "I think writing really helps you heal yourself. I think if you write long enough, you will be a healthy person. That is, if you write what you need to write, as opposed to what will make money, or what will make fame."― Alice Walker
- "It ain’t often that a man’s reputation outlasts his money."― Josh Billings
- "We had access to too much money, too much equipment, and little by little, we went insane."― Francis Ford Coppola