More From Henry Miller
- "An artist is always alone – if he is an artist. No, what the artist needs is loneliness."
- "True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself."
- "Back of every creation, supporting it like an arch, is faith. Enthusiasm is nothing: it comes and goes. But if one believes, then miracles occur."
More In Money
- "What’s my motto when it comes to money? Don’t put so much emphasis on it!"― Janice Dickinson
- "Take care of him. And make him feel important. And if you can do that, you’ll have a happy and wonderful marriage. Like two out of every ten couples."― Neil Simon
- "We had access to too much money, too much equipment, and little by little, we went insane."― Francis Ford Coppola