More From Henry Miller
- "Los Angeles gives one the feeling of the future more strongly than any city I know of. A bad future, too, like something out of Fritz Lang’s feeble imagination."
- "An artist is always alone – if he is an artist. No, what the artist needs is loneliness."
- "The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware."
More In Money
- "Neither money nor position can atone to me for low birth."― Anthony Trollope
- "I’m sure it is, I’m not for any kind of war, we’ve been engaged in several wars since the second world war and we lost in Korea, we lost in Vietnam, they are political wars, they have nothing to do with any real threat, nor does this one."― Larry Hagman
- "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."― Steve Martin