More From Henry Miller
- "Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."
- "An artist is always alone – if he is an artist. No, what the artist needs is loneliness."
- "The legal system is often a mystery, and we, its priests, preside over rituals baffling to everyday citizens."
More In Experience
- "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."― Confucius
- "I really think that there was a great advantage in many ways to being a woman. I think we are a lot better at personal relationships, and then have the capability obviously of telling it like it is when it’s necessary."― Madeleine Albright
- "Our thoughts have an order, not of themselves, but because the mind generates the spatio-temporal relationships involved in every experience."― Robert Lanza