More From Henry Miller
- "I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive."
- "Imagination is the voice of daring. If there is anything Godlike about God it is that. He dared to imagine everything."
- "The great work must inevitably be obscure, except to the very few, to those who like the author himself are initiated into the mysteries. Communication then is secondary: it is perpetuation which is important. For this only one good reader is necessary."
More In Experience
- "The only source of knowledge is experience."― Albert Einstein
- "The only time I ever went hunting I remembered it as a grisly experience."― Gloria Swanson
- "A twenty-one-year-old writer is likely to be inhibited by a lack of usable experience. Childhood and adolescence were something I knew."― Ian Mcewan