More From Henry James
- "A man who pretends to understand women is bad manners. For him to really to understand them is bad morals."
- "It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance… and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process."
- "The only success worth one’s powder was success in the line of one’s idiosyncrasy… what was talent but the art of being completely whatever one happened to be?"
More In Art
- "Roman Polanski is a man who cares deeply about his art and its place in this world. What happened to him on his incredible path is filled with tragedy, and most men would have collapsed. Instead, he became a great artist and continues to make great films."― Harvey Weinstein
- "My kids will grow up in a house knowing that it’s perfectly normal for two men to be in love, it’s perfectly normal for two women to be in love. My kids will grow up knowing it’s all about love. It doesn’t matter who you’re with and everyone should have that experience."― Tori Spelling
- "I like that the art world isn’t regulated."― Jerry Saltz