More From Henry James
- "Deep experience is never peaceful."
- "It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance… and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process."
- "Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind."
More In Success
- "I believe success is preparation, because opportunity is going to knock on your door sooner or later but are you prepared to answer that?"― Omar Epps
- "Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it."― Richard Bach
- "The delusions of self-love cannot be prevented, but intellectual misconceptions as to the means of achieving success may be corrected."― George Henry Lewes