More From Henry Ford
- "If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own."
- "Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success."
- "The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life."
More In Best
- "They tend to be pretty abstract ones then, like doing what will have the best consequences; obviously you wouldn’t specify what consequences are best, they may be different in some circumstances, so at a lower, more specific level, you may well get differences."― Peter Singer
- "She tells enough white lies to ice a wedding cake."― Margot Asquith
- "I am fussy, about my diet and straining my voice. I know, sounds a bit over the top. But I’m not as bad as I used to be. These days I don’t drink alcohol for five days before a show – very dehydrating for the vocal cords, and all that acid reflux. I used to ban it for a fortnight. Nightmare."― Katherine Jenkins