More From Henry Ford
- "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
- "Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets."
- "A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one."
More In Experience
- "Some Pulitzer winners – novelists – have confided to me that getting the prize screwed them up. It messed with their heads. That hasn’t been my experience."― Jeffrey Eugenides
- "I didn’t go to high school, so I don’t have a high school experience. I was home-schooled during high school."― Josh Hutcherson
- "Open the way before the new government to prove that it is for serving the people."― Muqtada al Sadr