More From Henry Ford
- "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
- "What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have great capacity – intellect and resources – to do some thing about them."
- "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages."
More In Experience
- "The experience of democracy is like the experience of life itself-always changing, infinite in its variety, sometimes turbulent and all the more valuable for having been tested by adversity."― Jimmy Carter
- "Historically, musicians know what it is like to be outside the norm – walking the high wire without a safety net. Our experience is not so different from those who march to the beat of different drummers."― Billy Joel
- "In my experience an appreciative letter from a fellow writer means a lot."― Ian Mcewan