More From Henry Ford
- "The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life."
- "Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets."
- "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
More In Experience
- "Reading the play at home, however fulfilling, can never be the vivacious experience that Shakespeare intended."― Arthur Smith
- "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes."― Oscar Wilde
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."― Christopher Meloni