More From Henry Ford
- "What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have great capacity – intellect and resources – to do some thing about them."
- "Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service."
- "I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night."
More In Intelligence
- "We ought to recognize that we have an offensive responsibility to take the war to the terrorists where they are. That responsibility has waned in the last year as military and intelligence resources were withdrawn from Afghanistan and Pakistan to be used in Iraq."― Bob Graham
- "We regard intelligence as man’s main characteristic and we know that there is no superiority which intelligence cannot confer on us, no inferiority for which it cannot compensate."― Henri Bergson
- "In the fight against terrorism, national agencies keep full control over their police forces, security and intelligence agencies and judicial authorities."― Gijs de Vries