More From Henry Ford
- "Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets."
- "One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do."
- "I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done."
More In Leadership
- "Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention."― Jim Rohn
- "Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend."― Margaret Thatcher
- "I emphasize self-esteem, self-confidence, and dignity, not as an ideal, but as a real test of community organization. Without leadership development, community organizations do not have staying power."― Paul Wellstone