More From Henry Ford
- "The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability."
- "Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs."
- "Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services."
More In Leadership
- "It’s really necessary for the United States to continue to give strong leadership to the Middle East peace process, supported by European countries at the same time."― William Hague
- "The conduct of President Bush’s war of choice has been plagued with incompetent civilian leadership decisions that have cost many lives and rendered the war on and occupation of Iraq a strategic policy disaster for the United States."― John Olver
- "You learn far more from negative leadership than from positive leadership. Because you learn how not to do it. And, therefore, you learn how to do it."― Norman Schwarzkopf