More From Henry Drummond
- "You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
- "To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever."
- "There is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving."
More In Beauty
- "When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist."― Akhenaton
- "I even knew some of the dialogue but it was definitely cool to look at. We always argue that the movies should be loyal but in this case I could argue that it might have been too loyal."― Todd McFarlane
- "Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it."― Thomas Carlyle