More From Henry David Thoreau
- "If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law."
- "Faith keeps many doubts in her pay. If I could not doubt, I should not believe."
- "We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success."
More In Dreams
- "I want to find someone who’s really into something like I’m really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams."― Hunter Hayes
- "I tell people I’m too stupid to know what’s impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true."― Debi Thomas
- "Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets."― Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton