More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "A leader who confines his role to his people’s experience dooms himself to stagnation; a leader who outstrips his people’s experience runs the risk of not being understood."
- "There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
- "Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem."
More In History
- "In the old days… it was a basic, cardinal fact that producers didn’t have opinions. When I was producing natural history programmes, I didn’t use them as vehicles for my own opinion. They were factual programmes."― David Attenborough
- "Whether in chains or in laurels, liberty knows nothing but victories."― Wendell Phillips
- "In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."― Nikos Kazantzakis