More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "Most foreign policies that history has marked highly, in whatever country, have been originated by leaders who were opposed by experts."
- "You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria."
- "Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
More In Success
- "The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation."― Andy Murray
- "We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like?"― Jean Cocteau