More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "A leader who confines his role to his people’s experience dooms himself to stagnation; a leader who outstrips his people’s experience runs the risk of not being understood."
- "The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been."
- "It was a Greek tragedy. Nixon was fulfilling his own nature. Once it started it could not end otherwise."
More In Success
- "From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don’t think one can find any other time in one’s life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that."― Mohsen Makhmalbaf
- "The one thing that makes me feel super lucky about my financial success is that I have a housekeeper."― Gwen Stefani
- "A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds."― Mark Twain