More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "No foreign policy – no matter how ingenious – has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none."
- "The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision."
- "Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
More In Experience
- "No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience."― John Locke
- "I like somebody who’s not so crazy but likes to have a good time… and who is thoughtful and kind and easy to laugh with. Somebody you can just be yourself with one hundred and fifty percent."― Kate Bosworth
- "We believe that Lebanon has been the first real experience for all the Arabs."― Bashar al-Assad