More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "Most foreign policies that history has marked highly, in whatever country, have been originated by leaders who were opposed by experts."
- "Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
- "The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision."
More In Experience
- "Reasoning draws a conclusion, but does not make the conclusion certain, unless the mind discovers it by the path of experience."― Roger Bacon
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."― Carrie Underwood
- "Because of my parents’ love of democracy, we came to America after being driven twice from our home in Czechoslovakia – first by Hitler and then by Stalin."― Madeleine Albright