More From Henry A. Kissinger
- "It was a Greek tragedy. Nixon was fulfilling his own nature. Once it started it could not end otherwise."
- "You can’t make war in the Middle East without Egypt and you can’t make peace without Syria."
- "Most foreign policies that history has marked highly, in whatever country, have been originated by leaders who were opposed by experts."
More In Experience
- "A woman’s experience is different from a man’s in virtually every respect, including how she is treated by the media."― Carly Fiorina
- "I was so emotional. Choked up. I could hardly talk all day. I’ll be cleaning out my trailer and saying goodbye soon, realizing what a wonderful experience this has been."― Dennis Franz
- "Something happens to us all when we experience something as a unit that doesn’t occur when we’re on our couches or holding our little portable DVD players."― David Ogden Stiers