More From Henrik Ibsen
- "Your home is regarded as a model home, your life as a model life. But all this splendor, and you along with it… it’s just as though it were built upon a shifting quagmire. A moment may come, a word can be spoken, and both you and all this splendor will collapse."
- "People who don’t know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it."
- "The worst enemy of truth and freedom in our society is the compact majority."
More In Experience
- "Poetry brings all possible experience to the same degree: a degree in the consciousness beyond which the consciousness itself cannot go."― Laura Riding
- "We always think of a diet with a big groan. But I think diets are fun. I think it is an American pastime for a lot of women."― Mindy Kaling
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."― Daniel Radcliffe