More From Henri Poincare
- "The scientist does not study nature because it is useful; he studies it because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is beautiful."
- "If we knew exactly the laws of nature and the situation of the universe at the initial moment, we could predict exactly the situation of the same universe at a succeeding moment."
- "If nature were not beautiful, it would not be worth knowing, and if nature were not worth knowing, life would not be worth living."
More In Experience
- "I loved the college experience of studying."― Bradley Cooper
- "Everybody’s entitled to think whatever they want and to express that, but my personal day-to-day experience does not come into contact with any of those people."― Amy Grant
- "The psychiatrists examine you and ask you about your life and work, and then they decide whether your film can be shown or not. It’s a horrible experience."― Dario Argento