More From Henri Poincare
- "If we knew exactly the laws of nature and the situation of the universe at the initial moment, we could predict exactly the situation of the same universe at a succeeding moment."
- "The scientist does not study nature because it is useful; he studies it because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is beautiful."
- "It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover."
More In Nature
- "Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things."― Richard Dawkins
- "Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature, but he is a thinking reed."― Blaise Pascal
- "There is a very remarkable inclination in human nature to bestow on external objects the same emotions which it observes in itself, and to find every where those ideas which are most present to it."― David Hume